Dear Great Boss,
- Your jokes stink.
- Your slides were boring and confusing.
- It was annoying when you read your text slides to us.
- The clichés you tossed around were unoriginal and uninspiring.
- Your words were often insulting and condescending.
- Your attempts at rapport felt insincere and manipulative.
- You didn’t speak with us. You spoke at us.
Presentation Tips on Twitter Presentation Skills Club on Facebook Executive Speech Coach, Business presentation tips from George Torok, the Speech Coach for Executives