Presentation Secrets for NPOs
Sponsored by Bay Gardens
Volunteers, executives and staff of non-profit organizations are invited to attend this special 89-minute presentation skills clinic. Be on time – you don’t want to miss a minute.
In these tough times communication skills in general and presentation skills in particular will make the difference between winning or losing - especially in the non-profit sector.
When you attend this presentation skills clinic you will discover:
- The 3 reasons presentations fail – and how to avoid the
- The 3 necessary ingredients for a successful presentation
- The 3 simple techniques to help you convey more confidence than you feel
- How to appear more credible, compelling and convincing
- How to engage your audience in a conversation instead of lecturing at them
- Plus much more
How to write a more focused presentation in five minutes – or less
Your Presentation Expert: George Torok
George Torok helps business leaders deliver million-dollar presentations. He has delivered over 1,000 professional presentations. He is known as The Speech Coach for Executives. He has delivered the Effective Executive Presentation program at the Canadian Management Centre for over a decade and taught presentation skills to MBA students at the MG DeGroote School of Business.
Monday, Sept 14, 2009
8:30 - 10:00 am
Bay Gardens Community Rooms
967 Rymal Road E.
RSVP: Gisela Zehmer, firstname.lastname@example.org 905-574-0405
No charge for association and chairites.