This question caught my attention in a discussion group.
Here is my answer:
What an interesting question.
I was a DJ in the 70's playing records for dances. I now run my own business as a keynote speaker, presentation trainer and speech coach.
- Watching and listening to the audience
- Playing the music for the audience - not me
- Noticing patterns of style
- Smiling even when you don't feel like it
- Not panicking when things go wrong
Presentation Tips on Twitter Presentation Skills Club on Facebook Executive Speech Coach,
Business presentation tips from George Torok, the Speech Coach for Executives