It seems to apply to presentations as well. In fact if you deliver presentations the question is not "Will something go wrong?" The question is "When will it go wrong?" The more important question is "Will you be prepared to deal with the disruptions?"
Download and study this free eBook and you will be better prepared to deal with 17 common presentation disasters.
You don't even need to give your name or email to get this free eBook. Just click to download. No strings attached.
Tell others about this terrific resource and terrific deal.
In this special report you will discover how to:
· Avoid the common presentation disruptors
· Confidently manage when things go wrong
· Mitigate the damage from the turbulence
· Leverage bad things to your benefit
· Defend your presentation against Murphy
Download the free eBook here.
Presentation Tips on Twitter Presentation Skills Club on Facebook
Executive Speech Coach, Business presentation tips from George Torok, the Speech Coach for Executives