I'm not really prepared to speak today

Um, so, I don’t know why I was asked to speak here today. Anyways, you know what I mean, like, ahhh, where was I? Oh yeah, well, as you can tell I’m not really prepared, but this is a great honor anyway. I hope that I don’t bore you to tears. Public speaking was never my strong point ahhh but I’m tickled to be asked to speak to you because ahhh...

So, where do we start? Hmm. Where was I? Oh yeah. Rats I should’ve prepared. Oh well, lets just like talk – kay?

What would you like me to talk about?
----------------
Have you suffered through one of these presentations lately?


George Torok
Presentation Skills Training
Executive Speech Coaching


Executive Speech Coach, Business presentation tips from George Torok, the Speech Coach for Executives.

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's an excruciating experience. And it happens a few times a year I suspect. More often than not I come across it at those events that are caught halfway between being a conference and a day of seminars. It's as if their speaking objectives weren't really clear or the format of the day set them off track.
Peter