Almost every speaker faces the challenge of how to appear to be better than you feel. The answer lies not in talent but in understanding and using the techniques of powerful presenters. This program will reveal the secrets of how to look and sound more confident.
In this program you will discover:
- Five confidence boosters to use before you speak
- Three techniques to guarantee a positive start to your presentation
- What to do when you feel the shakes, willies or flashes
- How to relax yourself and your audience sooner
- What do to when you mess up and why you shouldn't apologize
- How to conclude on a positive note - so they remember your confidence
- The Dirty-Dozen red flags of non-confidence you must avoid waving
Live Audio Class
When: Thursday October 22, 2009 - 3:00pm to 4:00pm EST (New York Time)
Call in to listen to this live telephone broadcast from the convenience of your home or office.
It's okay if you have a speaker phone and want others to listen in. No extra charge.
Here's an easy way for you to continue to improve your presentation skills. Listen to audio classes and get ongoing support for your skills development.
Plus there's more...
To read all the details and register click here.
The Speech Coach for Executives
Follow daily presentation skills tips on Twitter
Executive Speech Coach, Business presentation tips from George Torok, the Speech Coach for Executives.