Where do the best speakers go to get better?

If you are a good profesional speaker and you want to get way better - where do you go for help?

Attend the "Get Better Get Busier Boot Camp" hosted by two globe trotting professional speakers, Warren Evans and Kit Grant.

I was already a very good speaker. I had been told that by many clients and audience members. And I knew it. If fact I had been teaching and coaching presentation skills for years. And over the years I had attended many classes sessions with other presentation experts. (That's how you get good.)

So I was reluctant to spend my money on more presentation training for myself.

I finally invested in this "Get Better Get Busier Boot Camp" and I'm glad I did. I'm a much better speaker now than before attend the boot camp. I applied the lessons when speaking in Iran while on a hectic speaking schedule full of frequent changes.

Warren and Kit helped me visuallize and create a more effective structure for presentations. They pointed out the dangerous off-ramps lurking in my presentation and how to "close" them. Helped me add and sprinkle more humour throughout the presentation.

I gained from the instruction and direct coaching as well as from observing the other speakers and noting the guildance that they received on their presentations.

Click here to learn about the next "Get Better Get Busier Boot Camp".

NB: This is not an affliate link. I give this endorsement freely and without compensation.

I'm just a happy customer.

BTY: All the net proceeds of this program goes to Laura's Hope a chairity to help solve Huntington Disease.


George Torok
Very, very good Professional Speaker :)

Executive Speech Coach, Business presentation tips from George Torok, the Speech Coach for Executives.

Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a great article. This book, "Stage Fright: 40 Stars Tell You How They Beat America's #1 Fear" has helped a bunch of people beat stage fright. A cognitive psychologist and an actor/successful theatre professor put the book together. The first half covers the cognitive techniques to fight stage fright, and the second half contains interviews about stage fright with celebrities like Robin Williams, Melissa Etheridge and much more: http://howtobeatstagefright.com

George Torok said...

George;

Was alerted to your recent post on the BootCamp

Thanks a ton my friend!!

I was going to post the following comment for your readers, but got into the "need to create accounts" etc etc, and figured this was faster.


Warren

Hello George Torok fans.
Warren Evans here from the BootCamp George references.

I wanted you to know from me that not only was this not a paid/affiliate type of thing: we didn't even know he was doing it.

Sometime "class" is one of those 'I-know-it-when-I-see-it' things.
But other times it jumps up and knocks you on the nose.
"Class" is somebody promoting your charity for you, saying nice things about you, and not even telling you they are doing it.
I've known George for 20 years, and this is typical of the class guy he is.

He's also a really good speaker :-))

If you'd like info on the Canadian BootCamps, fire a note to Kit Grant CSP HoF at Kit@KitGrant.com

Great site George, thanks for the plug for Laura's Hope!

Warren Evans
CSP and Hall of Fame

Unknown said...

Great Career tips. It sounds great and informative. Thanks for sharing it here. For everyone who needs to success must know themselves first. and should develop their skills step by step. By the way have you heard about Fast track tool through which I got a good guidance towards success in my career and I am able to achieve my goals by their workshops and assessments. They improved my personal skills and also providing tips and guidance to reach success. I have attended the workshops and training through E-learning.