Donald Trump on Boardroom Presentations
Watch Donald Trump on the Apprentice. You might notice these unwritten rules about surviving in the boardroom with Mr. Trump.
1. Hair doesn’t count – when you are the boss.
2. The one who enters the boardroom last has the most power.
3. Make them squirm before you skewer them.
4. Pretend to offer them hope.
5. Pretend to give advice while you torture them.
6. Encourage your underlings to fight amongst themselves.
7. Sit in the position of most power.
8. Don’t mince words – you’re fired
9. Never gloat. Appear to be the reluctant but righteous deity.
10. Make the disgraced leave the boardroom first.
© George Torok has delivered many boardroom presentations over a 20-year corporate management history. He now works with executives and managers to help them succeed with their boardroom presentations.
Torok is the “Speech Coach for Executives”. Get your free presentation tips every month by registering at http://www.speechcoachforexecutives.com/. You can arrange for George Torok to work with you and your executives by calling 905-335-1997