AIESEC Canada - comments



George Torok spoke to AIESEC Canada about presentation skills. Here is what they said.



“Truly eye-opening and entertaining. A great way to see the clear relevance of effective executive speaking and understand easy, specific ways to improve your own style.”

Carolyn Rush, Regional Vice President Ontario
AIESEC Canada


“George makes everyone feel comfortable together as a group, yet pushes each individual outside of their public speaking comfort zone. Just through watching George present, I am motivated to improve my speaking skills.”

John Kelly, Region Vice President West & Atlantic
AIESEC Canada



“George has an amazing ability to take the mundane and creating it into something engaging yet simple enough to remember and put into practice. Over the years, I have taken classes and read many books on effective speaking; however George’s class had the most impact on my development. I saw improvement in participating for only 4 hours of his session.”

Messalina Tiro, Vice President Corporate Development
AIESEC Canada



“George is not only a fantastic presenter he is also extremely effective with his time and content delivery. In a couple of hours he delivered several simple tips and techniques that will make me a much better presenter. Attending the “Effective Executive Speaking” course was certainly a great investment in my professional and personal development.”

Talicia Correa, Director of Alumni Relations
AIESEC Canada



“A truly motivating and inspirational presenter. This is my second time to receive training from George and I learn something new every time. The skills and techniques from this course help me every day both personally and professionally. Given the opportunity, I would certainly take a course from George again.”

Juan Panlilio, Director of National Accounts
AIESEC Canada



George Torok
Presention Skills Training

Executive Speech Coaching

No comments: