If you listened to this free audio class - please complete the survey
Click here to take survey
ATTENTION: Imagine your audience snapping to attention during the opening of your presentation. And watch their heads nodding in approval while you deliver your close.
Do you want to electrify your listeners with a magnetic opening?
Would you like to feel the confidence of delivering a more effective close?
Get this right and you will notice immediate results in the reactions of your audience to your presentations.
Many presenters give little thought or preparation to these important parts of their presentation – the opening and the closing. Here’s how you can elevate your presentations above the competition with these simple techniques.
In this program you will discover
- Why your opening and close are so critical to the success of your presentation
- The stealth technique to start your presentation on the right foot every time
- The surprisingly common and thoughtless two words to leave out of your close
- 8 effective techniques to open your presentation more effectively
- 8 techniques to close your presentation much stronger
- The most damaging myth about how to open your presentation
- Self-sabotaging words to avoid when opening your presentation
- How to manage your body language during these critical moments
- Why and how to end strong even when it don’t go so well
- How to avoid the common limp close
- And much more…
Live Audio Class
When: Thursday February 24, 2011 – 2:00pm to 3:00pm EST (New York Time)
Call in to listen to this live telephone broadcast from the convenience of your home or office.
It’s okay if you have a speaker phone and want others to listen in. No extra charge.
Here’s an easy way for you to continue to improve your presentation skills. Listen to these audio classes and get ongoing support for your skills development.
If you miss the call you can still download the recording for free – but don’t wait too long because it will be taken down after a few days.
Listen to the live class or listen to the replay on the computer at your convenience. You can listen to the replay as many times as you want because you automatically receive a free copy of the MP3 file to download. Listen as many times as you want.
If you want to receive the free recording you must register before the live audio class.
Executive Speech Coach, Business presentation tips from George Torok, the Speech Coach for Executives.