Funny Audience

Sometimes it's you - sometimes it's the audience

I spoke to a group today that loved to laugh. Was I funny, engaging and entertaining? Yes. And the group loved to laugh. They laughed at lines that most other groups didn't. They smiled and encouraged me with their attention and active participation.

It would be easy for me to believe that I was hot. I was very good. The audience was terrific.

Sometimes you and your audience really click. That's heavenly. Bask in the glow when it happens. Don't let it inflate your ego because the next presentation might be tougher. Never think that you can wing it.

George Torok
Presentation Skills Training
Presentation Skills Coaching


Executive Speech Coach, Business presentation tips from George Torok, the Speech Coach for Executives.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: