Presentation Skills - Blogs

Blogs about Presentation Skills

A look around the blogosphere uncovers these blogs on presentation skills:


Blogs About Presentations
A curious collection of WordPress blogs on the topic of Presentation Skills


Presentation Skills - telling people
This is the voice & presentation skills blog of Dr Simon Raybould, the Director of Curved Vision.
Curved Vision is a training and consultancy group, based in Newcastle, in the north of England, but working all over the UK. Essentially, by writing this, I’m hoping that it will become (not only interesting!) but also a useful resource for anyone wanting to develop their own abilities as a public speaker and presenter.


The Extreme Presentation Method
Dr. Andrew V. Abela designed the Extreme Presentation(tm) approach to meet the pressing need for presentation development where failure is not an option. He has been designing and delivering effective presentations to senior executives - and training and coaching others to do so - for over 20 years. He is currently a professor of marketing and market research at the Catholic University of America in Washington, DC. Prior to this he worked as a brand manager with Procter & Gamble, as a management consultant with McKinsey & Company, and he was the founding managing director of the Marketing Leadership Council, a best-practices research organization serving Chief Marketing Officers at hundreds of leading corporations worldwide.


Presentation Zen
This blog from Garr Reynolds seem to have a Zen-like feel to it. It is not easy to understand but we pretend that we do so we don't appear to be unsensitive. Topics covered include condom charts, sleep depravation, Benjamin Zander, George Carlin and an eclectic collection of quotations.


Public Speaking and Presentation Skills Blog
Patricia Fripp's Weblog Dedicated to Public Speaking, Presentation Skills, and Sales Presentations. Too bad that she stopped contributing to this blog over two years ago. I consider her to be a fabulous presenter and presentation coach. She has at least 100 good articles on her website on presentation skills.


Six Minutes
A mysterious title however Six Minutes is a public speaking and presentation skills blog. It includes tips, analysis, insights, and strategies which help you become a more effective speaker and a more effective communicator.


enjoy

George Torok
Executive Speech Coach
Presentation Skills Training
Motivational Business Speaker


Executive Speech Coach, Business presentation tips from George Torok, the Speech Coach for Executives.

4 comments:

Rhett Laubach said...

George, thanks for sharing those blogs. I am regular reader of Andrew, Patricia and Garr, but I haven't heard of the other ones. I will add them to my reader. I would also encourage you to share my presentation skills blog, www.AuthenticityRules.com, with your readers. Thanks!

Rhett Laubach
Professional Speaker, Presentations Coach, Leadership Expert and Blogger
www.YourNextSpeaker.com

Anonymous said...

Hi George,

A couple of years ago I was wrapped up in enthusiasm for having a blog after attending an NSA meeting. Like all of us I have been so busy I disgarded the idea, and commited the worst blog sin....ingored it. However, I am being resold on the idea of delevoping one again by my friends who are frequent bloggers. One of them is Scott McKain http://mckainviewpoint.com/
and Jim Cathcart http://jimcathcartsblog.blogspot.com/ Congratulations on all you success George. I enjoy your work!
Patricia Fripp

George Torok said...

Hi Patricia,

Delighted to hear from you. It was several years ago that you coached me on my presentation. Your lessons have stayed with me and I still remember your words when I deliver that speech.

Thanks for your help then and your ongoing example.
George Torok

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the resources.
As a sales trainer, I always look for information to increase my knowledge of "Selling".
You delivered!
Nick